Information about doing business with HardwareElf
Do you need your order shipped out today?
HardwareElf works diligently to ship in-stock orders by the next business day. If you must have your order shipped same day, please contact Customer Service and they will do what they can if it's possible. Call 800.899.8108 at the hours below.
Hours Of Operation
Customer service is open Monday - Friday 8a - 5p EST except for standard business holidays.
Terms Of Sale
All items sold on this web site are sold in accordance with and subject to HardwareElf's standard Terms and Conditions. Please note the Terms of Sale are subject to change, please click here for the most current version.
It is the responsibility of each customer to determine the suitability of any products purchased from HardwareElf or HardwareElf.com for use in their applications. HardwareElf makes no expressed or implied warranties regarding the products sold. There are no implied warranties of any kind including merchant-ability or fitness for a particular purpose. HardwareElf will, in no event, be liable for any incidental or consequential damages whatsoever or for any sum in excess of the price received for the goods.
Information Warranty and Suitability
All information provided on this web site is copyrighted property of HardwareElf. It is provided solely for the use of HardwareElf and the Customer whose information is being accessed. This information is intended for historical reference and for conducting business with HardwareElf. Any other use of information or content, including but not limited to pictures and descriptions, on this web site is strictly prohibited.
Any content or information accessed by, or provided to you, from HardwareElf or HardwareElf.com is provided AS IS, with all faults. HardwareElf does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information or content provided.
Brand Name Items
Policy Modification and Agreement
The brand luggage repair items sold by HardwareElf are meant only for the the brand for which they are listed. Every effort has been made to list specific models of the luggage for which the part is intended. We cannot sell brand items for any luggage other than that for which it is intended.
HardwareElf reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time without notice and effective upon posting of the modified agreement on HardwareElf.com. By accessing this site, you agree to this policy.
A Return Authorization (RA) must be requested from Customer Service before returning any merchandise. Returns sent to HardwareElf without a valid RA number will not be accepted and no credit will be given, regardless of the reason for return.
Returns are accepted only upon the following conditions:
- A request for a RA # must be made within 60 days of the invoice date. This RA is valid for 30 days from date of issuance. A copy of the RA will be emailed or faxed to the customer when possible. A copy of the RA should be enclosed with the returned merchandise to ensure quick and accurate processing.
- If unable to receive or include a copy of the RA, a packing list must be sent along with the returned merchandise. The packing list must contain the following information: RA #, Reason for return, Original Invoice #, Date originally purchased merchandise
- It is the customer’s responsibility to pay for any return shipping charges.
- No returns will be authorized or accepted for non-stock items, special orders or cut material. Please be sure to get samples before ordering.
- Damaged items must be inspected and evaluated by HardwareElf before approval for credit is granted.
- If a package is refused or is not deliverable, the customer will be responsible for shipping charges.